Sometimes traveling can be tough because you are exposing yourself to an unknown environment. Therefore, below are five wonderful travel tips that will help even a veteran traveler make the most out of their vacation.
1. Don't get lost as you explore a new city. Use your camera to snap pics of street signs and landmarks to help retrace your steps.
2. Stay fit while traveling - your concierge can help identify active excursions, sites, & fitness centers within walking distance.
3. Need to keep your child busy while traveling? Try handing over a camera and a "to-do" list of items to photograph.
4. Before you leave, don't forget to photocopy your passport and/or driver's license for safekeeping.
5. Keep extra clothes readily available for your children in the event of a spill or accident.
Why not give yourself the opportunity to use some of these travel tips by exchanging into your next vacation today!